Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Create Your Customized WordPress Blog

Blogger blogs are great for beginners but isn't it time to step up to the big leagues and host your own blog. When you host your own WordPress blog, you have more control over the look & feel of the blog and YOU make the rules. You aren't subject to following someone else's rules. Blogger's rules are certainly fair but still wouldn't it be better if you were the one making the rules?

It's actually quite simple to create and host your own customized WordPress blog. It can be set up, customized, and running surprisingly quickly. If you're ready to create your own blog, you'll want to check out the WordPress Blog Online Home Study Course.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is a big LIKE for your website. Cannot wait to read your next write-up. I have added your page on my list of favorites. Can students only study and not work? Your article has settled all my confusions. I am now a freelancer, thanks to you! I am making money in my spare time and it feels great to have a pocket full of cash. I am now a proud member in not just one but many sites like how to make a lyric video,how make money online, and www.elance.com that offer the best platform for freelancers like me. Don’t stop writing.